Nollywood actress, Ronke Oshodioke has reported an incident that happened at her daughter’s school. The daughter was rushed to the hospital after taking hypo unknowingly.

The actress took to her Instagram page to share a video that explained the whole incident. She received a call that her daughter drank Hypo so she rushed there. She found out that the Hypo was in the water bottle she gave to her daughter. They could not fish out who put the Hypo inside the water bottle but the daughter digested it thinking she was taking water.

She said she won’t reveal the name of the university but it’s a private university here in Nigeria. She urged the university to investigate the incident properly and be careful. Ronke said she is not fighting anybody but they should all be careful and stay away from her daughter.

The daughter had to be rushed to three different hospitals before she felt better. The good part about the whole story is that she is fine now.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *